Thursday, October 22, 2015

Project II

Thus far, and to this current blog post, I have completed the entirety of Project I and all the steps for Project II. In this post, I will provide the link to my Project II rhetorical essay. The work, I am confident, is much better in writing and in organization that my previous project. I hope that my audience will think the same as I have put a considerable amount of work into finalizing it.

If you do not recall, I looked into the rhetorical effectiveness of the author to an article posted to The Washington Post. The article is titled, "Should we use geoengineering to cool the Earth? An interview with David Keith." The author to the post is Brad Plumer, and he interviews climate scientist David Keith with the focus of solar geoengineering and global warming for the basis of his article. 

Here is the link to my finalized Project II rhetorical essay. Enjoy!

geralt. "Success Clouds Blue Font Career Man." 09/2014 via pixabay. Public Domain Dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment