Monday, October 12, 2015

Draft of Rhetorical Analysis

Here it is. A draft of my rhetorical analysis will be hyperlinked later in this post, but first let me break it down for you in this short paragraph. This rhetorical analysis is my argument in support of the use of geoengineering methods to solve the world's global warming problem.

I have analyzed an article from The Washington Post in depth. The article was posted by reporter, Brad Plumer, and he interviews climate scientist, David Keith, for the basis of the publication. Please be aware that these opinions are my own thoughts; I would like my readers to leave feedback that reflects thoughts to my writing in an uncensored version, meaning I would like to know the good and the bad of my argument.

MenosKeTiago. "Stop Global Warming." 10/02/2009 via deviantart.com. Public Domain Dedication

Now for the link to the draft of my rhetorical analysis covering this great debate: "Geoengineering Can Solve The Planet's Global Warming Problem, According To David Keith." Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment