Saturday, September 26, 2015

Project I

The time has finally come to unveil my masterpiece. I have got to say, this project made me really think about how much information is out in the world. The power of opinions and views have such a great effect on the fact of certain topics. The learning process through this project, in my opinion, made me a better understander of informational writing. Personally, I like reading facts and information about subjects. I am not a big fan of reading fiction at all. High school sort of ruined that likeness for myself.

Please follow the link here to view the final version of my quick reference guide. Enjoy.


NCDOTcommunications. "Paul Humberger crosses the finish line as the overall male winner."
12/02/2012 via flickr. Public Domain Dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment