Saturday, September 19, 2015

Paragraph Analysis

In this post I will explain what I have learned and found out from analyzing each of my paragraphs in my quick reference guide. Enjoy!

Don Sutherland, US Air Force. "Alonzo Babers (No. 882) crosses the finish line to win the gold medal in the 400 meter race at the 1984 Summer Olympics." 02/01/2009 via Wikipedia. Public Domain Dedication.


Here is the link to my Quick Reference Guide that I have analyzed paragraph by paragraph. Please click here to view.

In my paragraph analysis I provide readers with information and a breakdown of what my QRG entails. From analyzing my own writing I have learned that everyone has their own way of writing about topics. Topics obviously range widely based on what the subject is and fact of the matter is that people are inherently different, so everyones writing style is unique.

From reading over what I have written for this project, I have learned that I am a better writer than I believe. Or at least I think I am better than I fantasize myself to be. Please take a close look at my quick reference guide and I hope it will provide much insight on the controversy I have been researching for the past several weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment