Sunday, November 15, 2015

Reflection on Project III Draft

In this post, I will be reflecting on my progress of Project 3. Now that my draft is complete, it is time to revise and edit. But before doing so, I need to look at the overall picture of my draft and break it down so my audience understands and mainly me. But before looking at my draft, I have conducted a peer review on two of my classmates that I would like analyze before speaking about my own.

I peer reviewed Savannah's project 3 draft as well as Morgan's project 3 draft. Here are the peer review sheets I filled out:

Peer review on Savannah's project draft.
Peer review on Morgan's project draft.


Polimerek. "A reviewer at the American National Institutes of Health evaluates a grant proposal."
08/22/2005 via Wikipedia. Public Domain Dedication.

Here are some questions I will answer with regards to my own Project 3 draft:

1. Who reviewed your Project 3 rough draft? 

Savannah Smith reviewed my Project 3 draft.

2. What did you think and/or feel about the feedback you received?

I feel appreciative that Savannah took the time to look over my draft thoroughly to find anything that may need reworking. Her peer review was very well detailed and will help me reconstruct my project into something worthy of publishing on a notable site such as The Atlantic.

3. What aspects of Project 3 need the most attention? How do you plan on addressing them?

After meeting with Mr. Bottai during conferences this past week, I felt more confident in rethinking my project for the next several drafts I will produce before finalizing my project. I need to pay special attention to reenforcing my argument with more strong and persuasive wording and structuring. I plan on restructuring my entire article into a more strongly worded piece that will definitely turn heads in the end.

4. How are you feeling about your project after peer review and conferences this week?

I feel very confident about my project after meeting with Sean and after Savannah helped point out the weaknesses in my draft through her peer review. After clarifying the main points with Sean during our meeting, I feel I can make my end product a very persuasive and very effective piece.

1 comment:

  1. 1 extra credit point applied to the RRRs for Analysis of Rhetorical Strategies & My Own Assumptions

    ReplyDelete