Saturday, November 7, 2015

Draft of Public Argument

In this post, I will present to you the draft of my public argument. I have set the document with commenting capabilities for my audience's use. Please keep in mind that I am refuting the methods of geoengineering and am trying to persuade my audience that the risks totally outweigh any benefits presented by supporting parties. My argument is backed up by the facts and opinions presented in prior years by experts in the field of geoengineering and its counterparts. I have also included statistical and graphical evidence to support my arguments towards persuading my audience that geoengineering is harming the planet's ecosystems.

Here is the link to the draft of my public argument covering geoengineering. Enjoy!

Eisenmenger. "Noodles Pasta Italian Food Eat Carbohydrates Cook." 10/21/2014 via pixabay. Public Domain Dedication.

No comments:

Post a Comment