Saturday, December 5, 2015

Draft of Open Letter

This post is a vehicle to display the draft of my open letter. Linked towards the bottom of this post is a Google Document of my open letter. I ask that anyone wanting to comment on my piece do so in a manner as to politely criticize my writing. In it, I have talked about my writing experiences through this English class. I talk about how this course has bettered my skills as a writing and has put a sense of confidence in my knowledge as a writer. Through all of this however, I also state that writing is still not a strong skill of mine and I do not wish to produce as much literature as I have done this semester.

Lucas. "pen and paper." 04/23/2009 via Flickr. Public Domain Dedication.
Here is the link to the draft of my open letter. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment